I am always drawn to posts around self improvement (you are your best investment) and this graphic representation, based on the principles of Dale Carnegie, really resonated with me. Nothing earth shatteringly new on how to become a better influencer and more effective relationship builder – empathy, listening, honesty and a good attitude – but a nice way to show it all on one page. Click on the graphic to see an expanded view.
Below the picture you’ll find some links to other great articles and sites I encountered of late. Have a great week.
– People Still Don’t Have Enough to Retire – No Matter What They Make @ Lazy Man & Money.
– Are you Middle Class. Depends on the definition @ The Financial Samurai
– More dividends please @ Monevator
– College may not be a sure road to prosperity @ Len Penzo dot com
– It’s not that easy to get by on $1M a year! @ James Altucher
– Are you worth more than our VP? @ Budgets are Sexy