Tax season is almost here and it’s important to think about your tax minimization and management strategies so that you save when filing. I will be publishing more tax related posts over the next few weeks (subscribe), but in the meantime here is a cool Tax Infographic with some interesting statistics and a helpful tax preparation checklist.
Some tax related posts you may want to review include:
- 2011 Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Changes and Limits From 2010
- Understanding Your W2 Employer-Employee Reporting Form For 2010 Taxes Filed in 2011
- Taxes and Social Security on $100,000 Around The World
- Tax Considerations in a Rising Government Spending and Tax Rates Environment
- Tax Tips and Rules Around Charitable Donations and Charity Contributions
- America’s Income and Wealth Inequality