It’s almost that time again. With the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to start searching for the perfect gift for those special people in your life. Whether it’s for Mom or Dad, your husband or wife, or your awesome new girlfriend or boyfriend – it’s easier than you think to come up with just the right holiday gift that they’ll treasure all year long. Here’s a bunch of ideas for the holiday season ahead that you can get from many places, and always shop for the best deal.
Gift Ideas for Him
Regardless of their tastes, here are a few gift suggestions to help make his holiday brighter.
- Does he play golf? If so, a set of personalized golf balls can make a wonderful gift. These are easy to find and distinguish in the fairway or on the green, especially if they are in various colors.
- The Apple iPad is the coolest gift of the season and is something that anybody would love to get as a gift. With all the apps, games and options imagine how happy he will be to receive this in his stocking!
- If he’s worried about those extra holiday pounds, home exercise equipment could be the perfect gift to help him keep his New Year’s resolution!
- For quiet times at home or good reading on the beach, a magazine subscription to his favorite publication could be just the ticket. And, you can often receive a 6 or 12-month subscription for far less than individual cover price.
- If he’s into recording all of life’s moments, he’d be the perfect candidate for a high definition FLIP ultraHD Video Camera. These neat devices are small enough to fit in his pocket, and can go just about anywhere he goes. Best of all, these are the cheapest, most popular and easiest to use camcorders on the market today.
- If your gift recipient likes the outdoors, how about giving him a high quality all weather outdoor tent. This cool item is a great gift for all ages and can be used as a backyard tent to one in the rugged wilderness on their next camping trip.
- If he works or stores personal photos on the computer, then a portable hard drive could be just the thing he needs to provide back-up storage in the event of a computer crash. Imagine the hours of frustration you will save him by giving the gift of storage for less than $100.
- If he enjoys tinkering and fixing thinks, then consider an all-in-one Multi-Tool (think modern-age Swiss knife) that is equipped with a screw driver, blades, pliers and lots of other accessories. You cannot go wrong with this versatile gift.
- Power tools are in this season and many a deal is to be had as guys become handymen to save a few bucks. For between $200 to $300 you can pretty much get an entire set of power tools and accessories. Now which guy doesn’t like a brand spanking set of new power tools in the garage these holidays.
Gift Ideas for Her
For the ladies in your life, there’s a wide array of gift ideas to choose from that will give her a bright holiday smile.
- If the females on your list like to entertain, a fondue set can offer her a fun way to both entertain and feed guests.
- Mini makeup kits are great for those ladies who are on the go – especially if she travels. They easily fit into her purse or small travel bag.
- Tickets to the ballet or theater would provide her (and you) with a great evening out.
- A digital photo frame is a wonderful way for her to store numerous photos all in one spot.
- Giving gift certificates to her favorite spa is a very thoughtful way to give her the gift of relaxation – especially after all of the holiday hustle and bustle.
- If she’s into sports and recreation, she might enjoy skis, roller blades, golf clubs, or a new tennis racket.
- A pair of designer pajamas or robe is a great gift to keep her warm on cold winter nights.
- A more personalized gift for her could be a bracelet. By picking out the specific design to include, she will cherish this gift every time it’s on her wrist.
- And, if she is the creative type, consider giving her passes to an art or pottery class.
Where to Shop for the Perfect Gifts
Buying that perfect gift for him or her is easy – especially when you shop online. Filling your gift list on the internet helps you to avoid crowded stores and parking lots. And, it can also save you hours of precious time that you would otherwise have to spend going from store to store. With a number of online retailers offering free or discounted shipping, shopping this season will make everyone’s holiday brighter – including yours!
Last Updated on